So we're two months away from dotGo, and you still don't know how to ask your boss to let you attend? No worry, we've got you covered.
If you want to attend dotGo, you may consider gathering some arguments for your boss. Here are a few:
- Attend the biggest European Golang conference with 600+ other Gophers
- A better understanding of the most popular Go projects by discussing directly with experts about new tools and processes you use at work
- Get a wealth of knowledge, in a condensed period of time and share information and tips with your team
- Write a feedback post on your company website and show it is a great place to work at!
- Meet developer community members from around the world and forge valuable connections
- Register through the french "formation professionnelle" and make financing of your tickets by your company much easier
- Take a day off to Paris to reenergize yourself and be even more efficient afterwards
Practice your elevator pitch, have a few punchlines ready and we hope to see you on October!